Radha Krishna Reddy
7 Best Google AdSense Alternatives
|Average rating: Rate this article|
Google AdSense, a contextual Advertising Network, is the number 1 in Online Advertising Field. Everyone can make good money out of Google's AdSense Ads if they follow the Guidelines and TOS perfectly. This service is completely free and just require a good website/blog to start with. Webmasters opt for AdSense Alternatives for two reasons. They are:
- Banned from AdSense
- Just wanna give a try to other advertising networks.
I strongly believe that most of the webmasters or bloggers try Google AdSense alternatives because of the First Reason than the second one.
Whatever may be the reason, I am listing the 7 best AdSense alternative's that work similar to Google AdSense.
- Clicksor: It is one of the most popular advertisement networks and a good alternative to Google-AdSense which is available for free on the internet. They allow you to earn through different forms of ad-formats like In-line Text Ads, Contextual Ads (banner and text) and more. You can earn up to 60% of the revenue share, depending on the performance the advertisers attain from your Website placements and clicks. These ads seems annoying to users but the earnings we gain are bit higher when compared to other ad networks
Payment: Payments are based on net 15 terms on a bi-weekly schedule. You will have the chance to receive your payments either by check or PayPal and the minimum payout is $50.
- Adbrite: It is one of the oldest and most popular advertisement network that allows you to earn money from your web site or blog. Unlike other contextual advertising networks, AdBrite is specialized to sell advertisements on your web site by displaying a banner ad on your site. The visitor who likes to place an ad on your site can easily displays his advertisement. It is very easy to use for everyone, and it's completely free!
- Bidvertiser: A professional contextual advertising network that Offers only contextual and feed advertisements. It is very similar to Google AdSense. Displays textual ads depending on content of your site (context related ads). You will not get enough earnings until unless you get very good traffic. Best for high traffic blogs.
Payment: Minimum payout of $10 is offers. Offers both Check and PayPal Methods for payment.
- Chitika: A leading blog advertising company with a network of 1ooo's of blogs and websites with brand advertisers and merchants. It also allows you to earn from affiliate program where we can earn up to 10% of what our each referral earns. Best option if you are writing a product blog.
Payment: Supports both PayPal and Checks system. Minimum payout for PayPal is $10 and for Checks is $50.
- Text Link Ads - This service allows you to make money by selling text and in-line text ads on your site or blog. You can choose price and sell textual advertisements on your site with this service. They offer 50/50 net revenue share for all ads sold on your site.
Payment: Supports Check, PayPal, Payoneer or TLA Voucher. Minimum payment for check is $25. Text-Link-Ads Prepaid MasterCard is $25. No minimum for PayPal payments.
- Yahoo! Publisher Network: Yahoo is currently trying to catch up to Google with their own context sensitive advertising service.This is completely a copy of Google AdSense features. Right, this service is not available internationally. If you are located in US, this will be the best AdSense alternative.
Minimum Payout is $100.
- Kontera: These are in-line contextual ad networks that double-underline the keywords in our site. Some users may however find this annoying since the advertisement appears in a pop-up window. Best for content rich blogs.
So Choose the best alternative to Google AdSense and start earning equal to what AdSense Publishers are getting.
Print this article Bookmark:
About The Author
Rate This Article
Use your mouse pointer to select as many stars as you want, and press the left mouse button to vote.
Other Adsense Articles
Rating: 4.5 stars
|9 Tricks To Triple AdSense Earnings In 30 Days by Daniel Scocco (Feb 19, 2010)|
|I have been using Google AdSense to monetize my blogs and websites for as long as I remember. In fact it was the first method I ever tried (I made a whooping $15 on my first month… back in 2005). Over the years I migrated to other methods (e...|
Rating: 4.3 stars
|7 Tips To Earn More With Adsense by Bryan Joseph King (Sep 14, 2009)|
|Here is a compilation of some of the best adsense tips that will surely increase your adsense earnings. I know a lot of people use adsense as their source of income so here is the list the i made to help you earn more...|
Rating: 3.4 stars
|101 High Paying AdSense Keywords by William Lee Wei Liang (Sep 24, 2008)|
|To help maximize profits, here is a list of 101 high paying Google AdSense words you can try and use to target the keywords in your content to. It is assuming that as the website owner, you will receive roughly 50% of the total cost per click (CPC) that Google charges its advertisers...|
Rating: 2 stars
|Increasing traffic to your websites is the best Adsense trick by Neeraj Walia (Jul 13, 2008)|
|This article will give you several different ways to increase your Adsense income. The first step is to log into your Adsense account and look at your last months states. There are three key areas that contribute to your earnings: Impressions, Clickthroughs and Effective CPM...|
Rating: 4.5 stars
|What you need to know about AdSense Fraud by Sandy Cosser (Mar 13, 2008)|
|Many small businesses and sites that don't have budgets for large and flashy advertising campaigns view Google Adsense as a life saver. All they have to do is sign up and Google will send content-relevant text, image and video ads their way...|