SEO 2017 Learn Search Engine Optimization With Smart Internet Marketing Strateg: Learn SEO with smart internet marketing strategies
|Amazon price:||$18.04 Book details at Amazon.com|
|Average rating:||(0 reviews)|
|Publisher:||CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (29 September 2016)|
Learn SEO strategies to rank at the top of Google with SEO 2017
Newest edition - EXPANDED & UPDATED - OCTOBER, 2016
No matter your background, SEO 2017 will walk you through search engine optimization techniques used to grow countless companies online, exact steps to rank high in Google, and how get a ton of customers with SEO. First, let me tell you a little secret about SEO marketing...
Most of the search engine optimization advice on the Internet is wrong!
If you've sifted through the torrents of search engine optimization advice online, you may have noticed two things:
- Most published SEO advice is either outdated or just dead-wrong.
- Google's constant updates have made many popular SEO optimization strategies useless.
Why is this so? Google are constantly evolving, making it extremely difficult to know what works. Recent changes:
1. September, 2016 - Google announces Penguin 4.0, the latest and biggest update to their link-spam algorithm, which has now become a real-time addition to their core search algorithm.
2. September, 2016 - Webmasters report a groundbreaking update to Google's local search results now known as the Possum update, presenting new challenges to local businesses.
3. August, 2016 - Google announces their upcoming "Interstitial" update, effectively putting an end to mobile pop-up ads in coming months.
SEO 2017 is now updated covering the latest changes to Google's algorithm, and walks you through all major updates and how to use them to your advantage. This book also reveals industry secrets about staying ahead of Google's algorithm, and what potential Google changes may be coming up in 2017. With this best-selling SEO book you can learn SEO from a fundamental level, achieve top rankings, and generate a wave of new customers to your site.
Link building is the strongest factor for ranking high in Google. Unfortunately, most widely-used methods suck! This chapter walks you through new and powerful techniques that won't get you in hot-water with Google. Now expanded and updated with more link building strategies, and extra tips for advanced readers.
You will also discover:
1. Important SEO concepts, from beginner to advanced.
2. Sneaky tricks to get local businesses ranking high with local SEO.
3. How to find "money" keywords that will send customers to your site.
4. Six insider sources to get expert SEO or Internet marketing advice worth thousands of dollars, for free.
The SEO tools chapter lists 25+ powerful tools top Internet marketing experts use to automate their search engine optimization, saving weeks of time, and creating bigger results... and most of the tools are free!
Sidestep the 2017 Google updates
Contrary to Internet marketing gossip, problems caused by Google updates are rarely irrecoverable—but you need the right knowledge. This book reveals:
- Inner mechanics of Google's algorithm, and how to use them to rank your site at the top.
- Recent updates—Penguin 4.0, Possum update, Accelerated Mobile Pages, Interstitial update, and more...
- Potential updates coming up in 2017.
- Steps to recover from a Google penalty.
In this special bonus, learn how to setup pay-per-click advertising campaigns with Google AdWords, and send more customers to your site overnight, literally.
One of the most advanced and comprehensive SEO optimization books ever published—now updated and expanded—of all best-selling SEO books, this is the one with everything you need.
Scroll up, click buy, and get started now!
|Author:||Jason McDonald Ph.D.|
|Amazon price:||$19.99 Book details at Amazon.com|
|Average rating:||(0 reviews)|
|Publisher:||CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (20 November 2016)|
SEO 2017: Search Engine Optimization MADE EASY *** 2017 Updated Edition of a BEST SELLING BOOK on SEO ***
- On Page SEO - how to build a website that talks to Google.
- Off Page SEO - link-building, blogging, and social mentions explained in simple English.
- Videos - step-by-step companion videos what SHOW you how to do SEO successfully.
- Worksheets - downloadable worksheets with JASON AS THERAPIST to help you and your team deploy an effective SEO strategy.
- Metrics - in-depth coverage of GOOGLE ANALYTICS plus how to measure your RANK on Google.
- Free Tools - includes the companion SEO TOOLBOOK with hundreds of free tools for search engine optimization.
- Reviews - read the reviews of the SEO FITNESS WORKBOOK and compare them with the suspiciously strange reviews of other books on SEO.
MORE than a book - a WORKBOOK. While other books on SEO are either just junk put up to sell consulting services or esoteric mumbo-jumbo by experts, for experts, the SEO FITNESS WORKBOOK speaks in plain English and provides practical step-by-step instructions on how to optimize your website to the top of Google, Yahoo, and Bing. The book is built upon years of real experience, and the teaching methodology of Jason McDonald, used in his classes in the San Francisco Bay Area, including Stanford University's Continuing Studies program.
It's PRACTICAL. It explains SEO in PLAIN ENGLISH giving practical TODOs and DELIVERABLES in each chapter. It's a WORKBOOK not a book - it's a DO-IT-NOW and GET-IT-DONE guide to search engine optimization 2017 rather than a speak MUMBO-JUMBO and INTIMIDATE YOU INTO analyis paralysis. VIDEOS and WORKSHEETS help you turn knowledge into practical TODOS.
- Got questions? Google Jason McDonald and send an email. Heck, go crazy and call him on the phone!
- Simple STEP-BY-STEP instructions PLUS free tools PLUS worksheets PLUS videos makes the SEO FITNESS WORKBOOK worth $50 or even $75 dollars, easily.
- Getting to the top of GOOGLE and BING will save you tons of money vs. AdWords or advertising on BING or YAHOO. There's nothing better than free is there? Well, YES THERE IS: free SEO tools as part of the companion SEO Toolbook.
The author, Jason McDonald, has instructed thousands of people in his classes in the San Francisco Bay Area, including Stanford Continuing Studies, as well as online. Jason speaks in simple English and uses the metaphor of “The Seven Steps to SEO Fitness” to explain to you how to 'get SEO fit.'Contents The book begins with GOALS (defining practical website goals such as sales or sales leads), proceeds through KEYWORDS (identifying winnable, valuable keywords), and then explains ON PAGE SEO (how to build a website that 'speaks Google'). After auditing your website for ON PAGE issues, the book then guides you through CONTENT MARKETING (e.g., how to blog for SEO), LINK BUILDING (how to solicit powerful inbound links) and SOCIAL MEDIA SEO (how to set up your social profiles). In-depth coverage of LOCAL SEO explains the REVIEW REVOLUTION, and finally the book concludes with METRICS (how to use Google Analytics) and LEARNING (resources to never stop learning).
Check out the other SEO Books - SEO For Dummies, SEO for Growth, SEO Book, SEO Like I'm 5 etc., - they're great, they're good, but they don't include powerful step-by-step worksheets, links to online videos, and the free SEO Toolbook with hundreds of free tools for search engine optimization 2017.
|Amazon price:||$5.00 Book details at Amazon.com|
|Average rating:||(0 reviews)|
|Publisher:||CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (21 March 2014)|
Have you ever wanted to boost your rankings in Google and other search engines but found it too complicated or confusing? You're not alone.
If you've tried search engine optimization (SEO) but failed to get the web traffic your content deserves, you know that learning SEO is confusing. There's lots of "advice" online but much of it is out of date, doesn't work or involves buying spammy software from the SEO equivalent of a snake oil salesman. Sometimes all three.
SEO Step-by-Step is a true beginner's guide based on years of experience but bang up to date for 2015. The blueprint revealed in SEO Step-by-Step is a crucial part of how I've been making money online, full-time, since 2002.
This is one fantastic book... worth every penny! - Amazon Reviewer
In a series of easy-to-follow, plain English tutorials you'll learn how to:
- Uncover the traffic-getting, money-making keywords for your niche
- Create content that readers and search engines love
- Successfully SEO optimize your website or blog to get maximum search engine traffic
- Use Social Media Marketing to boost your audience (without spending all day on Twitter)
- Use simple content marketing strategies to pull in visitors from search engines
- Turbo-charge the speed of your website (Google loves fast sites!)
- Use dozens of proven, insider optimization tips that normally take years of trial and error to learn
...and find out which social network is more powerful than any other for SEO and boosting your traffic.
Clear explanations on every important aspect of SEO mean you can improve your Google rankings without any more more head-scratching or frustration!
Scroll up and Look Inside!
|Amazon price:||$12.09 Book details at Amazon.com|
|Average rating:||(0 reviews)|
|Publisher:||SEO for Growth (11 September 2016)|
Search Engine Optimization, also known as SEO, is how people search and find your website on the Internet.
(NOTE: Dozens of renowned marketing, SEO and social media experts have endorsed this SEO book. You can read these expert testimonials and claim the free bonus offers that come with this book at SEOforGrowth.com)
SEO is a key growth channel for your business, but the rules of SEO have changed dramatically in recent years.
To grow your business in today’s economy, you need a strong online presence. But what does that entail exactly?
Marketing is no longer about mass-market advertising and outbound sales; it’s about capturing demand — grabbing the attention of people already looking to make a purchase or acquire specific knowledge. To do that, your content needs to be at the top of Internet search results.
Many businesses and marketers toss up a brochure-style website, do a little social media and blog posting (if any), and think they’re "doing SEO" — but that’s not what it takes to get those coveted first page Google rankings.
No longer just another tactic, search engine optimization has become a full-blown channel on par with PR and advertising — one you can’t afford to ignore. From website designers to business owners, marketers to entrepreneurs, everyone can benefit from understanding and applying SEO best practices.
John Jantsch, author of the best-selling Duct Tape Marketing and creator of the Duct Tape Marketing System™, and Phil Singleton, an experienced SEO consultant with years of experience at the local, regional, and national levels, have teamed up to provide you with the only Internet marketing guide you need. In SEO for Growth, they teach you how to leverage the new rules of search engine optimization to make sure your website gets found online. Jantsch and Singleton harness the knowledge they’ve acquired through years of experience and extensive research, explaining SEO in a direct and accessible manner, to help you navigate this complex technical terrain with purpose and ease.
SEO for Growth is Your One-Stop Digital Marketing Guide
The first part of the book provides an in-depth overview of search engines, algorithms, and design changes, so you can understand the way that Google “thinks.” The book then takes you through the mindset and strategy you need to get SEO right and provides specific techniques that you can use at each stage of a new business: from finding the perfect match between the ideal customer and the market message (traction), to retaining customers and building relationships for growth (expansion); and leveraging the assets you build for payoff (conversion).
From this book, you’ll learn how to:
- create and re-purpose content and plan an editorial calendar
- use different social media channels to generate engagement with your content
- build and manage your online reputation, plus handle negative reviews
- do quality link building without resorting to the shady practices Google now penalizes
- conduct keyword research to optimize your website and all of your content
- use pay-per-click advertising in the most cost-efficient way to get the biggest bang for your buck
- build a revenue generating website that will help power your company’s growth for years to come
Whether you want to adapt your small business to the digital age or you’re a marketer figuring out how to help your clients online, this indispensable guide has everything you need to plan and implement the right SEO strategy for your business.
After you buy this book, be sure to visit the SEO for Growth website (SEOforGrowth.com) to claim and download the 3-eBook bonus pack on Local SEO, Traffic Generation Tactics, and WordPress Website Optimization, as well as special offers and discounts on various SEO tools, webinars and services.
|Amazon price:||$30.64 Book details at Amazon.com|
|Average rating:||(0 reviews)|
|Publisher:||O'Reilly Media ( 5 September 2015)|
Three acknowledged experts in search engine optimization share guidelines and innovative techniques that will help you plan and execute a comprehensive SEO strategy. Complete with an array of effective tactics from basic to advanced, this third edition prepares digital marketers for 2016 with updates on SEO tools and new search engine optimization methods that have reshaped the SEO landscape
Novices will receive a thorough SEO education, while experienced SEO practitioners get an extensive reference to support ongoing engagements.
- Comprehend SEO’s many intricacies and complexities
- Explore the underlying theory and inner workings of search engines
- Understand the role of social media, user data, and links
- Discover tools to track results and measure success
- Examine the effects of Google’s Panda and Penguin algorithms
- Consider opportunities in mobile, local, and vertical SEO
- Build a competent SEO team with defined roles
- Glimpse the future of search and the SEO industry
Visit the book website (http://www.artofseobook.com) for FAQs and to post your own burning questions. You’ll have access to special offers and discounts on various SEO tools and services. You can also get exclusive access to instructional videos related to the concepts in the book by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Author:||Anne Ahola Ward|
|Amazon price:||$29.99 Book details at Amazon.com|
|Average rating:||(0 reviews)|
|Publisher:||O'Reilly Media (16 April 2017)|
Welcome to the battlefield. Every day, companies ranging from startups to enterprises fight to achieve high search rankings, knowing that previous success can quickly vanish. With this practical guide, you’ll learn how to put search engine optimization (SEO) methodology into practice, including the research, data analysis, and constant experimentation required to build an SEO program specific to your organization that can help you improve search results.
Running a successful SEO program requires a team with a mix of skills, including marketing, analytics, website development, and automation. Author Anne Ahola Ward walks marketers and developers through SEO essentials and provides real-world case studies of successful and not-so-successful SEO programs. You’ll quickly understand why this is both an exciting and critical time to adopt SEO in your organization.
- Perform keyword goals and research, and spot search trends
- Understand the motivation and creativity of the SEO mindset
- Run a campaign to generate traffic and measure the results
- Use mobile and platform-agnostic strategies for search growth
- Demonstrate the value of your search marketing efforts
- Include web development in your SEO program—everything from quick updates to UX/UI strategy
- Learn the sweetest way to run and report on an search program
|Amazon price:||$26.95 Book details at Amazon.com|
|Average rating:||(0 reviews)|
|Publisher:||CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (25 August 2014)|
2015 UPDATED 2ND EDITION (April 2015): 30% NEW CONTENT!
Matthew Capala provides something different and necessary: an overview of the SEO essentials suitable for any reader, even those without a strong technical background.
***** Dorie Clark, HBR Writer and Author of "Stand Out" (Portfolio)
There are a multitude of resources available to inform marketers and business owners of how to stay up to date with online marketing, but one that's well worth reading is "SEO Like I'm 5" by Matthew Capala.
***** Brian Honigman on THE HUFFINGTON POST
Matthew's book got me to act, and if you read it, you will certainly start acting. I know "SEO Like I'm 5" is one of those books I will be reading daily, a page here, another page there.
***** Claudia Azula Altucher, Author of "Become an Idea Machine," WSJ Bestselling Co-Author of "The Power of No"
Top 10 Best Marketing Books to Give as a Gift.
"SEO Like I'm 5" is written in a way that is accessible to anyone who is curious about how SEO really works without spending a lot of time on theory.
***** Linda Gharib, SVP, Digital Marketing at Citigroup
While SEO has gotten harder than ever, Matt explains it in a way that will help you get in the game with a winning playbook.
***** Michael King, Founder of iPullRank
Make no mistake; this is no 'SEO for dummies.'
Rather, SEO Like I'm 5 is the ultimate beginner's training system for forward-thinking businesses and entrepreneurs that will get you found on Google, social media, and blogs.
You will also learn how to attract followers and leads like a magnet by building a vibrant community around your content, which both users and search engines will love, and leveraging untapped, high-growth platforms and social networks. Lastly, you will learn how to make money online and monetize your content like a pro.
When it comes to SEO, you can spend all your time studying the roots, or you can just learn to pick the fruit. With the 2nd, 2015-updated edition of "SEO Like I'm 5," our approach lets you focus on picking up the fruit, not studying the tree.
In addition to taking you through the strategic process of building and optimizing your online presence, "SEO Like I'm 5" features dozens of free tools, 'under-the-hood' hacks, case studies, real-world examples, and actionable tips.
Why Read this Book?
There is an overload of information on the topic of SEO on the Web, most of it misguided or outdated, coming from self-proclaimed gurus.
Contrary to common knowledge, the 'art of SEO' is not defined by your ability to write code or hack Google's algorithm. The truth is that today, online success has more to do with your ability to create amazing content, establish a strong social media presence, and build relationships with bloggers than writing lines of code or stuffing keywords into your meta data.
SEO Like I'm 5 takes you through an action-oriented, workshop-style, pain-free process to plan, build, and optimize your online presence, including:
- Where to start
- Which free platforms and tools to use
- How to build a search-friendly website
- How to build a killer content strategy
- How to become a rockstar blogger
- How to find the golden-nugget keyword opportunities
- How to monetize your website
- How to attract backlinks to your content
- How to build relationships with bloggers and influencers
- How to build a winning social media strategy
- How to make money online
Who is this Book for?
- Entrepreneurs and startups
- Forward-thinking small business owners
- Marketing executives who want to learn how to innovate like startups
- Students and professionals
- Authors, artists, and bloggers
The cool thing about SEO Like I'm 5 is that it offers more than just text. It comes with hundreds of screenshots and step-by-step instructions you can actually use while reading it.
SEO: Easy Search Engine Optimization, Your Step-By-Step Guide To A Sky-High Search Engine Ranking And Never Ending Traffic (SEO Series)
|Amazon price:||$15.68 Book details at Amazon.com|
|Average rating:||(0 reviews)|
|Publisher:||CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (15 October 2016)|
All You Need To Learn To Drive Tons Of Traffic To Your Website Today!
Is your website struggling to get visibility and web-traffic?
Do you want to rank your website higher in the search engines?
If so, SEO: Easy Search Engine Optimization. Your Step-By-Step Guide to a Sky-High Search Engine Ranking and Never Ending Traffic by Felix Alvaro is THE book for you! It provides proven methods to boost your rankings, traffic and take your website to a new level!
To grow a brand today, you need to have a website and a well optimized one. Studies prove that over the next three years, businesses that are well established online can expect to grow 40% faster than those that are not. But having a website alone is not enough. To win online, your target market needs to find you instead of your competition.
So how can you ensure this happens?
By outranking your competition in the largest search engines sites.
To give you an idea, the first site on Google gets 42% of the traffic and the 3rd site gets just 8%. That is a big difference in traffic and surely a bigger difference in revenue. Can you imagine what that would do for your cause or business?
That’s where SEO comes in.
SEO is a collection of strategies used to boost your search engine rank and subsequently, increase your traffic and success. This book is going to teach you those strategies.
What Separates this Book from the Rest?
First of all, the step-by-step approach will make each strategy easy to apply regardless of your previous experience with SEO. Also, unlike other books out there, this book is detailed and will teach the methods that get results, ignoring all the 'hacks' and ‘gimmicks’ and focusing on what will get you in front of your target market fast.
You Will Learn The Following:
- What is SEO and how does it work?
- What is the first step to get ranked
- How to do proper keyword research and analyse competitiveness
- On-page optimization
- The use of Header, Meta and Title Tags
- How to track your site’s performance
- Off-page optimization and the use of powerful backlinks
- 8 strategies to generate high-quality backlinks and boost website traffic
- How to Index your site and submit sitemaps
- How to create high-quality, engaging and unique content
- And Much More!
This is a precious lesson.
So don’t delay it any longer. Take this opportunity and invest in this guide now.
You will be amazed by the skills and success you will quickly attain!
Order Your Copy Now! See you inside!
|Author:||R L Adams|
|Amazon price:||$17.29 Book details at Amazon.com|
|Average rating:||(0 reviews)|
|Publisher:||CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (19 May 2015)|
SEO 2016 :: Learn Search Engine Optimization
A Comprehensive Must-Have Guide to SEO in Today's Competitive Search Environment
Do you have what it takes to rank your site at the top of Google's search results? Have you been frustrated by the level of difficulty posed in competing with other well-established websites for the those coveted first-page listings?
Well, did you know that there are over 200 ranking factors involved in Google's current search algorithm? Yes, over 200. It's certainly no walk in the park. And, depending on where you've been for your information when it comes to SEO, it might outdated, or just flat-out wrong.
Why is that?
Search has been evolving at an uncanny rate in recent years. And, if you're not in the know, then you could end up spinning your wheels and wasting valuable and precious time and resources on techniques that no longer work.
The main reason for the recent changes: to increase relevancy.
Google's sole mission is to provide the most relevant search results at the top of its searches, in the quickest manner possible. But, in recent years, due to some mischievous behavior at the hand of a small group of people, relevancy began to wane.
SEO 2016 :: Understanding Google's Algorithm Adjustments
The field of SEO has been changing, all led by Google's onslaught of algorithm adjustments that have decimated and razed some sites while uplifting and building others.
Since 2011, Google has made it its mission to hunt out and demote spammy sites that sacrifice user-experience, focus on thin content, or simply spend their time trying to trick and deceive their way to the top of its search results.
At the same time, Google has increased its reliance on four major components of trust, that work at the heart of its search algorithm:
- Trust in Age
- Trust in Authority
- Trust in Content
In this book, you'll learn just how each of these affects Google's search results, and just how you can best optimize your site and content to ensure that you're playing by Google's many rules.
And, although there have been many algorithm adjustments over the years, four major ones have shaped and forever changed the search engine landscape:
- Google Panda
- Google Penguin
- Google Hummingbird
- Google Mobilegeddon
We'll discuss the nature of these changes and just how each of these algorithm adjustments have shaped the current landscape in search engine optimization.
So what does it take to rank your site today?
In order to compete at any level in SEO, you have to earn trust - Google's trust that is. But, what does that take? How can we build trust quickly without jumping through all the hoops?
SEO is by no means a small feat. It takes hard work applied consistently overtime. There are no overnight success stories when it comes to SEO. But there are certainly ways to navigate the stormy online waters of Google's highly competitive search.
Purchase SEO 2016 :: Learn Search Engine Optimization
Lift the veil on Google's complex search algorithm, and understand just what it takes to rank on Google searches today, not yesterday.
Who am I and Why Should you Listen to Me?
My name is R.L. Adams and I've published some of the best-selling books and audiobooks in the field of SEO and Online Marketing. And in this book, I share with you an in-depth knowledge of just what it takes to rank your Website today.
Scroll Up and Buy SEO 2016 Today
Uncover just what it takes to rank at the top of Google's search engine results. Scroll up to the top of the page and click the buy now button.
|Amazon price:||$8.44 Book details at Amazon.com|
|Average rating:||(0 reviews)|
|Publisher:||CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform ( 5 February 2017)|
Updated For 2017: SEO Guide In this book, you'll discover how to easily perform:
- Advanced Keyword Research
- Keyword Analysis
- WordPress/HTML Optimization
- Fix Permalinks
- Optimize Title Tags
- Optimize Meta Tags
- Optimize H1 Tags, H2 Tags, and H3 tags
- Add Relevant Buying Keywords to Your Homepage
- Structure Your First Paragraphs Correctly
- Adjust Your Keyword Density
- Structure Your Last Paragraphs Correctly
- Optimize Your Images (alt tags, title tags, captions)
- Install and Set Up SEO Plugins (WordPress)
- Optimize Your Categories to Improve Your On-Page SEO
- Use Analysis Tools To Scan Your Website and Fix Common Errors
- Provide You With Off Page SEO Tips
- Improve Your Rankings with RSS Feeds
- Show You How To Piggyback Authority Websites to Rank for Competitive Keywords