Webmaster Tips » Search results
Search results for query "submit" (4):
61 Tips To Get Massive Traffic For Your Blog
- Submit your blog to directories in your niche.
- Submit your blog to all the free directory and search engines.
- Submit your site to free website review sites like Cool Site of the Day.
- Submit each and every post to social bookmarking sites using Onlywire.
- Submit your articles to article directories like Articles base and associated content (change the article 20% to 30%, so it wont be picked up by SE as a duplicate content)…
How to disable all elements on a form
Tips for Promoting RSS Feeds
There is little argument from webmasters and publishers that RSS brings in traffic. So once you've made the leap and created a feed, how do you tell your visitors about the feed?
1. Submit Your RSS Feed to RSS Directories.
This will not only increase the number of sites linking to your website and increasing your link popularity, it will also increase the RSS feeds profile. A number of RSS search engines and RSS directories exist that allow you to freely submit RSS feeds. Feeds are generally categorized and grouped together by subject..
The Science of Submitting Sites to Directories
Once very simple (only Yahoo was worth submitting), the science of submitting sites to directories has become increasingly complex. There are numerous softwares, sites and services that take care of (or promise) submitting your site to the millions of directories existing today.
Unfortunately, the promise of "Be listed in 10,000 directories with one click" is blatantly false. If you want to be listed in PageRank Zero directories, an invitation to being banned, go ahead. And do not forget to give them a real email, for them to spam you forever..