Webmaster Tools » Redirect Checker
Enter the link URL to view all its redirects and find the final destination along with all intermediate URLs.
Our free redirect checker:
- Reveals the final destination of a URL.
- Shows the number of redirects.
- Visualizes the full redirect trace.
- Supports both HTTP and HTML META redirects.
- Detects affiliate links.
It may help you to:
- Unshorten links hidden by URL shorteners.
- Avoid being redirected via adware/tracking/affiliate sites.
- Check your own redirects to ensure they work correctly.
- Discover the excessive redirects on your own website, which could be optimized. For example, chain http://host.com => https://host.com => https://www.host.com could be shortened to: http://host.com => https://www.host.com
Supported URL shorteners list:
- All popular link shorteners (bit.ly, tinyurl.com, ow.ly, tyny.cc, is.gd, bl.ink, bit.do, to.click, cutt.us, zpr.io, rebrand.ly, …).
- Affiliate link shorteners (amzn.to, fave.co, shrsl.com).
- Twitter's link service (http://t.co).
- Facebook's URL shortener (http://fb.me).
- Google URL Shortener (goo.gl).
To view even more information, including response headers and cookie values for each redirect URL, try our comprehensive Site Information Tool.